30 November 2013

What's It All About?

So many things have changed in my life right now and I'm not about to dwell on them all because it would seem to be just some stupid way to bask in my accomplishments. I'm not about that at all.

One thing about this journal is that it represents me more on a personal level. My other uses my stage name and is pretty and sparkly (it is not) and talks about things that are interesting to me and probably no one else. As you can see with my whole "starting fresh" campaign, the look of the blog has changed. It's...interesting. Yes, I made that background, but I'm not sure what to make of it yet.


I play to the crowd, I cut open the skin of my chest and flash my heart and lungs. It's just who I am. I'm an open book, but guard myself when my instincts tell me to. I'm mysterious about the most random of things, but will tell you my bra size (I'm not drunk enough...yet). It really makes no sense.

This journal is reserved for my deepest, darkest internal thoughts. Trust me, it's like a fucking cavern up there. That's what bipolar will do to ya. Put you to the limits of your sanity, yet you are at most creative.

I've been listening to more music as of late and to audio books/plays. I'm a nut when it comes to fanmixes (not even about a particular fandom, but mixes in general). I love to see the artistry that goes into them. Whether that be with the cover creation, to the uniqueness of the font used, to the song choices. They all matter and they all require great amounts of thought and understanding to the matter at hand. When I make them or find one that I'm particularly crazy over, you bet your sweet asses that I'm going to link you all.

I won't discuss politics this time around, or television (maybe...that one is still up in the air), or people at work (unless it's something too funny), or even family...for the most part. Well, what the hell is there to discuss, you ask.

My brain. Trust me, it's an adventure in and of itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment